Princeton Decorative Miniature Brushes (Series 3050), also known as Princeton mini-detailer Brushes are precise brushes for precise tasks. These brushes are superb for fine detail painting.
Princeton 3050 Series brushes are sought after by decorative artists and painters of miniatures in watercolour, acrylic, gouache and even oil painting. The wooden handles are finished with a comfortable silicone coating, allowing for a firm grip and ultimate control.
Princeton mini-detailer brushes are made using the finest synthetic kolinsky sable as are used in Princetons flagship Elite Series. These synthetic sable bristles have the appearance of genuine sable hairs. The fibres maintain a perfect point with continual use and are ideal for creating crisp edges on flat shapes. The synthetic hairs have a high colour holding capacity.
- Handle – Extra Short / Miniature, Shape – Spotter, Size – 20/0
- Finest Synthetic Kolinsky Sable Hair with a high colour holding capacity
- Ideal for miniatures in watercolour, acrylic, gouache and even oil painting; Stiffness: 3 on 5
- Comfortable touch handle, allowing for a firm grip and ultimate control
- Precise Brush for fine detail, fibres maintain perfect point, ideal for crisp edges and fine lines