Industrial Park Games is committed to privacy and security for all of our clients. Because we respect your right to privacy, we have developed a Privacy Statement as indicated below.
Under no circumstances do we transfer your email address to any other company, nor do we collect any personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs.
There are two ways you can provide us with and consent to our collection of certain personal information:
|E-mail Request – Links throughout our site provide you with the opportunity to contact us via e-mail to ask questions, request information and materials, or provide comments and suggestions. You may also be offered the opportunity to have one of our Sales Representatives contact you personally to provide additional information about our products or services. To do so, we may request additional personal information from you, such as your name and telephone number, to help us satisfy your request.
Enrollment – You may choose to enroll for one of our products or services where we will request certain information from you. Depending on the type of product or service that you request, you may be asked to provide different personal information. For certain products and services, we may require your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and credit card number. Other products and services may require different or supplemental information from you in order to apply.
Statistical Information About Your Visit
Information obtained while visiting our site does not identify you personally, but rather records information about a visit to our site. We may monitor statistics such as how many people visit our site, which pages people visit, and which browsers people use. We use these statistics about your visit to help us improve the performance of our web site and over all user experience.
- In store we accept: Debit, Cash, Visa, MasterCard, E-Transfer
- Online we accept: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Square
- Prices are in Canadian dollars excluding any applicable taxes.
- Errors, misprints and omissions (including incorrect prices, descriptions or specifications for products) may sometimes occur.
- Industrial Park Games may at any time, without any prior notice or liability to any Website user (a) correct any error, inaccuracy or omission; (b) change the products and services available on the Website, or the prices, fees, and specifications of such products and services, or any promotional offers and any other website content; and (c) limit quantities available for sale.
- Orders usually ship within 48 hours. Shipping times can vary due to order volume and may go beyond 48 hours.
- All orders to a Canadian address are shipped at Canada Post Rates. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order.
- Industrial Park Games currently ships within Canada and United States.
Reserving Items for Local Pick Up
- Select “Local Pick Up” as your shipping option if you would like to pick up your games at our store. Once your order is available for to be picked up, you will receive an email confirmation. Please note; This is the only way we will hold items for pick up. We do not hold items without payment.
- Items being held for pick up must be picked up within 30 days. Any orders left past that time will be cancelled and refunded, minus a 25% restocking fee.
- If an item’s Availability reads “In Stock”, it is in stock in our physical store. If an item’s Availability reads “Out of Stock” we are currently sold out.
- If an item’s Availability reads “Back Order” we do not have the item in stock but we can order that item in.
- While great effort is taken to remain accurate, Industrial Park Games does not guarantee that products and services advertised on our website will be available when ordered or thereafter. Industrial Park Games makes no warranty that the content of the website, including product descriptions or photographs, is accurate or complete.
- Unopened items may be returned for store credit or a full refund within 1 week of purchase.
- Books, Foam, Bags, Magazines, Sleeves, Paints, Magic Singles and any other items sold “unsealed” are final sale.
- Items sold as “Damaged” are final sale.
- Items purchased online for in store pick up are also subject to a 1 week return/ order cancellation from the date of purchase (not the date of pick up).
- If your board game or miniature is missing pieces or if there is a manufacturing error, please contact the publisher directly. Publishers do not send replacement pieces to retail stores. As this problem is somewhat common, publishers usually provide a quick turnaround in supplying the pieces (at no charge).
Industrial Park Games Shipping Errors
- Sometimes mistakes are made, so if your order is missing an item, please email us (email@example.com).